Jenna Bush wedding: in-laws demand pre-nup virginity test
#1 donkey
2007-08-23 18:25:50 UTC
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws have
demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup agreement
ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.

The news was greeted with dismay by the Bush family who had hoped that their
darling daughter's pregnancy secret would remain out of the frame in any
negotiations between the two dynasties.

But the Hagars are having none of it and have also asked her for DNA samples
to prove she is the President's daughter and not just some doppelganger
impostor implanted into the mobster family for convenience sake.

Sources close to Ms Bush legal attorneys have hinted strongly this week that
Jenna is demanding strict fidelity from her future husband to be as part of
the pre-nup clauses.

These stipulate that she should get a million dollars for each year of
marriage if ever forced to ever end the union because of any extra-marital
shenanigans by her husband-to-be.

This sum is to double for each child produced by the marriage in what DC
lawyers have called a standard arrangement for the Sex and the City
generation.

Meanwhile at Predator Chapel Ranch in Crawford, Texas Bush Mere and Pere are
bsuy finalising the wedding guest list ahead of the Labor Day ceremony in
the White House Rose garden where a proud President Bush will give the
blushing bride away in two weeks time.

"If this doesn't fix the Administration's ratings I guess we really a f**ed
after all!" is all that White House shock-jock Tony Snow could manage to say
about the whole business today.
Chico Samuuza
Jenna just got back from AFRICA. Shouldn't the in-laws demand a DNA test?
unknown
2007-08-23 20:30:29 UTC
Post by #1 donkey
[...]
Would that include Foleyish play with adolescent males ... ?
David Hartung
2007-08-23 21:27:31 UTC
If true, why is it any of your business?
#1 donkey

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
David Hartung
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
Chico Shalluza
2007-08-24 00:34:50 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws
have demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup
agreement ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
IT'S EVERY AMERICAN'S BUSINESS, NOW. YOU CLINTON SNIVELERS MADE IT THAT
WAY, SUCK-ERRRRRRRR!
Mitchell Holman
2007-08-24 00:55:05 UTC
Post by Chico Shalluza
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws
have demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup
agreement ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
IT'S EVERY AMERICAN'S BUSINESS, NOW. YOU CLINTON SNIVELERS MADE IT THAT
WAY, SUCK-ERRRRRRRR!
On Planet Hartung embarrassing news is either "the public's
right to know" or "none of your business", depending on the
party affiliation of the public figure.

If it weren't for Double Standards he would have no standards
at all.............;)
Kurt Nicklas
2007-08-24 01:21:37 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Chico Shalluza
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws
have demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup
agreement ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
IT'S EVERY AMERICAN'S BUSINESS, NOW. YOU CLINTON SNIVELERS MADE IT THAT
WAY, SUCK-ERRRRRRRR!
On Planet Hartung embarrassing news is either "the public's
right to know" or "none of your business", depending on the
party affiliation of the public figure.
If it weren't for Double Standards he would have no standards
at all.............;)-
;-))

"Why is the Bridge To Nowhere a legitimate defense
budget item...?"
----------- Mitchell Holoman, May 22, 2007

{and after I rubbed his nose in this for a couple of
months, we have this:}

" OK, Republican Senator Stevens stuck his ...
Bridge to Nowhere in a transporation bill. Satisfied?"
----------------- Mitchell Holman, July 25, 2007
David Hartung
2007-08-24 01:48:30 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Chico Shalluza
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws
have demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup
agreement ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
IT'S EVERY AMERICAN'S BUSINESS, NOW. YOU CLINTON SNIVELERS MADE IT THAT
WAY, SUCK-ERRRRRRRR!
On Planet Hartung embarrassing news is either "the public's
right to know" or "none of your business", depending on the
party affiliation of the public figure.
Sounds more like planet Hollman to me.
--
"If you see a bomb technician running, follow him."
- USAF Ammo Troop

David Hartung
Lema Communications
Phone: 662-796-1078
Cell: 901-871-5520
Fax: 662-781-3256
Mitchell Holman
2007-08-24 03:00:11 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Chico Shalluza
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws
have demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup
agreement ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
IT'S EVERY AMERICAN'S BUSINESS, NOW. YOU CLINTON SNIVELERS MADE IT THAT
WAY, SUCK-ERRRRRRRR!
On Planet Hartung embarrassing news is either "the public's
right to know" or "none of your business", depending on the
party affiliation of the public figure.
Sounds more like planet Hollman to me.
Gee, could David here, who so recently referred to someone
twisting HIS name around as "childish name calling", be doing
EXACTLY the same thing himself?
Post by David Hartung
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Chico Shalluza
Post by David Hartung
Homosexuality is wrong,
So is stupidity but no one is going to try to stop you from practicing
it, Hartdung.
You are the one engaging in childish name calling, and you call me
stupid? /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
David Hartung
2007-08-24 01:47:43 UTC
Post by Chico Shalluza
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws
have demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup
agreement ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
IT'S EVERY AMERICAN'S BUSINESS, NOW. YOU CLINTON SNIVELERS MADE IT THAT
WAY, SUCK-ERRRRRRRR!
Um no, it is not every American's business. To my knowledge, Jenna has not
perjured herself in an attempt to hide any marital unfaithfulness.
Mitchell Holman
2007-08-24 02:46:56 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Chico Shalluza
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws
have demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup
agreement ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
IT'S EVERY AMERICAN'S BUSINESS, NOW. YOU CLINTON SNIVELERS MADE IT THAT
WAY, SUCK-ERRRRRRRR!
Um no, it is not every American's business. To my knowledge, Jenna has not
perjured herself in an attempt to hide any marital unfaithfulness.
No, she just campaigned for the war she has no interest
in actually serving in herself.

It is a Kerry/Gore/Cleland thing: Republicans salute
veterans as long as they agree with GOP foreign policy;
otherwise they are smeared as traitors and cowards by those
who never served a day in uniform.
David Hartung
2007-08-24 10:31:41 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by David Hartung
Post by Chico Shalluza
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
perjured herself in an attempt to hide any marital unfaithfulness.
No, she just campaigned for the war she has no interest
in actually serving in herself.
1. I believe that she campaigned for her father, not for a war.
Post by Mitchell Holman
It is a Kerry/Gore/Cleland thing: Republicans salute
veterans as long as they agree with GOP foreign policy;
otherwise they are smeared as traitors and cowards by those
who never served a day in uniform.
I am not aware of anyone "smearing" veterans who do not agree with GOP policies.
I am aware of Democratic veterans "shading" the truth of their service.

I see. Now we are getting off topic.
fargo116
2007-08-25 01:35:30 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws have
demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup agreement
ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
Actually, I was thinking of all the times the GOP cocksuckers went
after Chelsea Clinton. Now it's your turn.

S. Olson
David Hartung
Since I never went after Chelsea, I don't care.
fargo116
2007-08-25 05:23:11 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by fargo116
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Post by David Hartung
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws have
demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup agreement
ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
If true, why is it any of your business?
This is why.
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=185
In other words, it is none of your business. Thank you.
Actually, I was thinking of all the times the GOP cocksuckers went
after Chelsea Clinton. Now it's your turn.
Since I never went after Chelsea, I don't care
You asked. You got an answer.

S. Olson
David Hartung
Fair enough.
Balsina Twyst
2007-08-24 13:22:25 UTC
Post by #1 donkey
[...]
------------- FLASH! JENNA'S HAVING A BOY! ----------------

Washington, D.C., Aug. 24 (A&P) -- The President and Laura Bush today
announced that early medical indications point to a baby boy in March
2008.

"The First Lady and I are happy to announce that our daughter Jenna
and her fiance are expecting a little boy in the spring, and we
couldn't be happier," the Bushes stated in an announcement provided by
the White House Press Corps.

"Jenna has worked hard for this blessed event, and we wish her and Mr.
Hagar the very best as they enjoy the fruits of parenthood.

"We trust that recent significant progress in Iraq will help children
there and the world over to be safe and secure in democratic peace."

White House Assistant Vice-Deputy Press Secretary Thelma Goering told
reporters that despite hurtful rumors, Jenna insists she has no plans
to name the the baby Bill.

http://www.aandp.com

----------

;
no surrender
2007-08-24 19:50:00 UTC
Post by #1 donkey
Washington DC - (Reuterus & Ames): Jenna Bush's prosepctive in-laws have
demanded that she takes a virginity test as part of a pre-nup agreement
ahead of her wedding to Henry Hagar.
******
You are a nasty little child, ain't cha! Bet yo' momma is ashamed to call
you her whelp.

#1 donkey
Mitchell Holman
2007-08-25 01:13:46 UTC
Post by #1 donkey
Jenna is a roll model for millions of Rightards. She needs to set the
standard.
Her arrest record is almost as long as her daddy's.

A few more infractions and she will be the model Republican.
no surrender
2007-08-25 13:23:02 UTC
Post by #1 donkey
Jenna is a roll model for millions of Rightards. She needs to set the
standard.
****
Not only are you a nasty little boy who must be the shame of his mother, you
can't correctly spell a simple one syllable word. You need some serious home
correction.

Dennis