Trump's completely unhinged "routers" rant
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-07 05:19:21 UTC
"The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the network
routers. We want the routers, Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those routers, please.
The routers. Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers. Those routers. You know
what? We're so beyond the routers, there's so many fraudulent votes without the
routers. But if you got those routers, what that will show, and they don't want
to give up the routers. They don't want to give them. They are fighting like
hell. Why are these commissioners fighting not to give the routers?"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/26/politics/donald-trump-2020-election-routers/index.html

Trump *literally* says "routers" *11* times in that unhinged, drug-fueled
(meth?) rant. Trump literally has no fucking clue in the world what a router is.
Fred OInka
CNN = LOL
Gronk
world what a router is.
Governor Swill
2024-06-24 03:46:53 UTC
Post by Gronk
A classic!
Post by Rudy Canoza
"The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the
network routers. We want the routers, Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those
routers, please. The routers. Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers.
Those routers. You know what? We're so beyond the routers, there's so
many fraudulent votes without the routers. But if you got those routers,
what that will show, and they don't want to give up the routers. They
don't want to give them. They are fighting like hell. Why are these
commissioners fighting not to give the routers?"
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/26/politics/donald-trump-2020-election-routers/index.html
Trump *literally* says "routers" *11* times in that unhinged,
drug-fueled (meth?) rant.  Trump literally has no fucking clue in the
world what a router is.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill
NP: Little River Band - It's a Long Way There